We wanted to post an update to our recent news post “Major Cyber-Security Flaw in Washington State’s Cannabis Tracking System”. It seems as though the system has been fixed, and all logins are now going through SSL by default. While we do applaud the state for fixing the underlying issue, we heavily recommend ALL USERS of the state cannabis tracebility software to reset their passwords to ensure they are secure once again.
- Georgia governor signs expansion of who can legally possess CBD oil
- Epileptic Georgia high school student can’t take his legal CBD medicine on campus
- Here’s what just changed in Washington state marijuana laws
- Vermont governor to announce decision on marijuana legalization Wednesday
- Rhode Island judge rules in favor of medical marijuana patient in discrimination case